DO NOT GET EMPLOYED BY THIS COMPANY. PROMISE TO PAY EMPLOYEES COMMISSION ON ALL SERVICES BUT THEY WITHHOLD UP TO 75% OF COMMISSION. THEIR EXCUSE IS THAT THEIR ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IS BEHAIND BY THREE MONTHS.

THE ACTUAL TRUTH IS THAT PAUL BROWN IS GREEDY AND JUST WANTS TO KEEP ALL THE COMMISSION HIMSELF.

BE WARNED, IF YOU ARE OFFERED A POSITION WITH THIS COMPANY, CONSIDER THE OTHER ALTERNATIVES.

THIS COMPANY TRADES OUT OF HOLLAND, WITH OFFICES IN MOSCOW, MUNICH AND SWITZERLAND. THE COMPANY IS ASSOCIATED WITH NEXUS GLOBAL (INTERMEDIARY NETWORK) WHICH IS OWNED BY BLACKTOWER FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT WHO OPERATE IN THE UK AND PORTUGAL.

BE VERY WARY OF THIS GROUP

Had an Experience with WORLDWIDEBROKER?

Comments

SberbankMoscow2014
Moscow, Moscow, Russian Federation #846317

I actually work in Moscow for Sberbank and I do know of Worldwidebroker through a colleague here at Sberbank and a friend within the Russian Government.Both of which are clients of WWB and I would like to point out that they have accordingly indicated with openess that they have both received the highest levels of financial advice and wealth Managment from this company.

Hence my contemplating contacting them myself. Cannot comment on other offices, but it is not professional to tarnish an entire company due to a single accusation made. Consumers and clients should always ask for referrals in my opinion before dealing with financial advisories, as there are a number of very unqualified and unregulated advisories out there. My advice would be to stay clear of cmanies such as DeVere Group and there Newley opened arm known as Belgravia.

Both of these companies will employ anyone who can sell anything.Financial knowledge is not a requirement.

London, England, United Kingdom #822823

I CAN CONFIRM I AM CURRENTLY TAKING LEGAL ACTION AFTER HAVING MONEY STOLEN BY WOLRDWIDE BROKERS PAUL BROWN IN HOLLAND - WILL HAPPILY SEND COURT PAPERWORK AS PROOF TO ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE IT

Just to qualify my post below, the investigation (that is apparently occurring - though as I mentioned before, is based on unofficial information sources) from the AFM (Dutch regulator) relates to client complaints and clients being ripped off with, amongst other things, totally unsuitable savings plans from the likes of Generali and Royal London 360. Please, please don't be fooled into buying one of these plans from WorldWideBroker or anyone else.

The tax evasion thing relates to the AFM being informed by a previous employee that those working within the company are, according to others who have worked there, not properly declaring their income to the Dutch tax man. E.g: getting paid off shore into Isle of Man, Swiss, Cayman accounts etc.

to Bob 2014 Amstelveen, North Holland, Netherlands #758691

In this age of authorities clamping down on tax evasion , I cannot comment on this firm as I have not had dealings, surely there is a way to check the validity of these accusations.

Why don't the various tax authorities visit the offices of the likes of Generali, Skandia, Royal London, Hansard and co and follow the commission payments made to the so called "financial advisors" ? I suspect the tax authorities would strike gold.

My understanding is, and someone else is free to confirm or correct this, that some of the insurance firms offer these products without the products being licensed in some of the EU countries where they are distributed.

Since the commission is not paid to the bank accounts in the country of residency of the so called "financial advisers", then the local inland revenue services will have no knowledge of the payments.

Time for action, methinks.

Los Angeles, California, United States #757570

This guy is toast - years of dodging tax and ripping off poor expats is catching up :cry

PS: WWB are, according to unofficial sources, currently under investigation by AFM and probably Belastingdienst for director and employee Netherlands income tax evasion.

No smoke without fire?? Just ask them how they get paid...

Hradec Kralove, Kralovehradecky Kraj, Czech Republic #750889

These websites should not be abused. People should stick to the facts.

So, why is it this firm has an office here in Andel that offers financial advice when it is not regulated ?

I have checked with the Czech National Bank who have confirmed that WWB is not regulated with them. So, I contacted the regulator in Holland that informed me that WWB did not have passporting rights to the Czech Republic.

The association to which you appear to be affiliated, Feifa, gives the impression that it only allows regulated firms to be members.

So, please enlighten us all as to what is going on!

Den Haag, South Holland, Netherlands #580166

TO THE PERSON WHO SUBMITTED THE ABOVE POST.

It is clear that the above post has been written by a disgruntled ex-employee, probably based in Portugal. Unfortunately ‘FINANACIAL123” has not identified him/herself nor has this person contacted the company or myself directly to outline the problem.

We have many happy employees who have been with our company for several years and if there have been any oversights or misunderstandings concerning remuneration I will be happy to discuss this directly. My contact details can be found on our website.

As a more general point, I am dismayed at how these consumer websites are abused and, moreover, that those owning and controlling these websites take no responsibility for such abuse. Shortly after the above posting we wrote to Pissed Consumer.com pointing out that this “complaint” is neither accurate nor consumer-based and, as such, is in no way related to the purpose of the site (i.e. consumer product reviews and complaints) and is in fact in breach of their own terms and conditions;

"You will NOT post on PC any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, spam, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will use PC in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. By...

To date we have not received any response from PissedConsumer.com.